Monday, December 27, 2010

Music is fashion.

I was looking through some of the most renowned classical music of all times on youtube and I would love to be able to play these pieces before I die. I would probably die happily having these pieces ringing in my head and then let myself seep slowly into a misty state of pink roses and doves- simply God's gifts to human ears and I personally feel that Yundi is perpetually one of the greatest pianist in the 21st century. Do give these pieces a decent listen:

For now, I shall just be satisfied trying to master Street tango by Astor Piazzola and Fantasia in D minor by Mozart. Moonlight Sonata by Wilhelm Kempff is still leaving me speechless every time I watch it, no, actually anyone who can master this piece is going to leave me in awe. What are some of your favourite classical pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment