Monday, December 27, 2010

Fall on your knees, o hear the angels' voices



A merry christmas to all of you! I apologise for me being such a terribly irresponsible blogger given the bare rate of time spent on blogging. How did you spend your christmas? I spent them with my cousins at a wholesale market shopping for clothes, and it was awfully amazing. We spent 2 hours there because we were trying to accumulate more than 9 pieces of clothings, in order to get a discounted price. We were actually meant to catch a movie but my silly cousin went to book 3.40am instead of 3.40 pm :/ Ergo, shopping became part of the plan to spend christmas. Nevertheless I am glad with my new loots, espescially the camel coloured knitted cardigan I got, perfect for almost everything. If you happen to be in Singapore, you should totally bring your class/ whole bunch of friends to the editor's market at the top floor of cineleisure. Their clothes are great, and the best part is the more you buy, the cheaper it is, and if you are able to get 18 people to buy anything in the shop, your item will be given a 50% discount, hence it really is worth visiting! You should just bring your whole class to the shop for new year shopping or whatever. Also, I finally purchased myself a turban headband because apparently, I am a terrible failure in sewing. Haha I got a C for lifeskills in Sec 2, explains it all! All I'm hoping for now is to get rid of my clothes, and get a new bag for myself! Talking about bags, here a few of the bags which I would totally recommend you checking it out:

1.Thomas Wylde Oxford Circus Bag


2. Givenchy Nightingale Bag


3. Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag


4. Alexander Wang Donna Hobo

5. Alexander Wang Coco Duffel Bag


6. Proenza Schoulder Bag


Basically, I'm in love with Mary Kate's style.

I have to go spend more time sorting out my cash and focus less on spending them away! In lieu of christmas, I want to thank my family and friends for such a wonderful and meaningful year spent. I feel myself, growing, learning and becoming a more informed member of the world every single day, and I have my family and friends to thank for all the support and happiness they have given me, and most importantly, love. Peace be with you always!

1 comment:

  1. How's the price range at editor market ? (:

    ReplyDelete