Monday, January 10, 2011

Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, the future's not ours to see, que sera sera.

Photobucket

Skirt from MDS collection/Chiffon top from overseas/ Leopard print belt from topshop/ Bag ( I forgot)

I apologise for neglecting this space for so long haha, I have been busy trying to spend my holidays with much satisfaction I've been procrastinator in fulfilling tasks. Anyway tomorrow is the start of school for me and I'm both nervous and excited. Actually I'm feeling more nervous than excited, cause firstly I'm having dance auditions for danceworks this week, and secondly I'm going to take back my O' level results for HMT tomorrow. It determines my fate: whether I'm going to do chinese again this year, and no, I do not wish to do so. My hip hop pants have arrived and I'm so excited for them to reach my house, I've also ordered a pair of TOMs for my new school shoe this year because Sinyee's toms felt so comfortable and stylish at the same time. On the other hand, I bought myself a camel-coloured haversack from Baggu hehe for school, been so into camel colours lately... I'm still contemplating whether I should cut my fringe short to wispy bangs, and the decision shall be made by tonight. A new start for school and I feel like a kindergarten kid, I need new school shoes, bag, and even undergarments actually HAHAHAHA :>

I'm currently removing my nail polish and I'm feeling so upset that I can't be as liberated during school anymore. Remember my camel knitted cardigan? It shrunk in size after washing and I'm rather upset cause the cutting isn't as nice as it was before! Anyway I was talking with my mom, and I've decided to look for another church where I can join in one of the youth ministries because I feel like I'm straying away from Christ. I remember feeling much happier back in Secondary 2 and I miss those times I looked forward to go to Church every Saturday for classes. I'm going to find a way to revive my faith. Alright this is just goin to be a short post cause I have to go to bed early tonight, otherwise I don't know how I'm going to survive a long day tmrw! Will be posting soon, heap loads of photos left to post.

1 comment:

  1. hey babe, just randomly came across yr blog. (: i am actually from a church thts mainly youths (: , read yr recent post & just feel like leaving you a msg (: thought maybe I could help. if you dont mind ! contact me if you wna alright? (: xinnnnn@gmail.com . my name's Xinjie!

    ReplyDelete