Monday, December 20, 2010

Drops of jupiter in her hair

Mango denim jacket, aa skater dress, cotton on belt, f21 layered necklace, sam edelman inspired boots

It has been some time since I have blogged properly, and this is gonna be a rather rushy one cause I'm so tired! Spent my day at cycling at east coast park, rushing to church, coming home to bathe and change and get ready for dinner out and movie night! Been such an awesome day well spent with my family, and I'm feeling so satisfied and happy now. The highlight of today was the movie. Haha we wanted to watch let me in tonight, and we were all sitting comfortably in the theatre waiting for the movie to begin, and then the almighty cathay couldn't play let me in cause their film is spoilt. We were given a choice to watch 'my soul to take' and later given a complimentary ticket each to watch let me in again another time. Honestly, I understand that they would not want this to happen either but this is really quite disgraceful to their "75 years" of movie showing experience. Shouldn't they be experienced enough to double check the film and undergo all necessary procedures before letting people into the theatre? Nevertheless, I do commend their efforts to please picky audiences like us. On a lighter note, here are a few songs I've been listening to lately: Waiting by the lines by Greyson Chance, Drops of jupiter by train, 2012 by Jay Sean (feat. Nicki Minaj). Have a go listening to them if you haven't! I really like Greyson Chance a lot, I don't know why but there's this down-to-earth personality in him which makes him so adorable:)

What I wore today would really require me to control my diet, otherwise the nasty stomach bulging out will probably spoil everything. But I'm quite satisfied with what I've put together in a rush and also pardon my wet hair haha! Good thing about being short: what my mom wears as a top can be worn as a dress for me ^^ Alright then, shall go to sleep now and probably dream of Ian Somerhalder *v*

No comments:

Post a Comment