Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cause everyone wants to know that someone cares.


I had such a fun time during my trip to Jakarta wearing different coloured socks everyday to go with my doc martens, and the socks were all pastel coloured which made the black martens and the coloured socks match comically. Down with a slight fever but I could not resist not spending some time taking pictures of some of my new clothes from Jakarta, and there are going to be sold on imoustacheyou.blogspot.com so don't give it a miss! Bought a few boxers for myself and they are incredibly adorable. Time spent in Jakarta wasn't much of sightseeing but shopping, my dad was the funniest he bought this 2m long antique wood carving and brought it all the way back from Jakarta to Singapore and everyone was staring at him awkwardly. My blog might be a little dry these few days, but I should be going out for a photoshoot soon with Wenxin! With much anticipation, I hope our second photoshoot will turn out as nice as our first one at the abandoned railway track. Alright then, shall spend some time updating my selling blog to earn some money for my wants! Seen so much I want on this selling post here and they cost me $204 :/ Christmas giveaway for one of the raybans is coming up soon, I'm so excited!!
1. Marc Jacobs T-Shirt
2. Boxers from banana republic
This is called wearing fashionably to sleep hahaha~
3. Authentic Raybans
4. Tortoise shell wayfarer

No comments:

Post a Comment