Friday, December 3, 2010

Written in the stars, a million miles away.



Scallop tie waist short by See by Chloe, Daphne Sun Hat, Chanel half tinted sunglasses, cage rung, Jeffery Campbell lace-up booties, Vivienne Westwood Jelly heels, Chanel Jumbo classic flip bag in nude,Miumiu Handbag

A little compilations of my wants and in-my-head-craving items, especially the Vivienne Westwood Heels, Chanel half tinted sunglasses, and basically the shorts and blouse.

My fever's been down and out these 2 days, went for a run in the reservoir and then it suddenly poured heavily, leaving me with no choice but to run a really long distance back to the car. But hey, one list I can strike of my never-done-before list, by running in the rain... hopefully kissing in the rain hehe. Now, I'm breaking out in sweats which makes me feel icky cause I was supposed to be clean and non-greasy+sticky. Oh, the best thing that could happen is that I have three mosquito bites on my face, and one had to land nowhere else but my eyelid, causing my eye to swell like crazy and the other two just makes me look like I have a really huge pimple, and that isn't any better either. I mean when people glance at you they won't be like " Oh its a mosquito bite, its not like she doesn't wash her face and keep it clean so she won't have pimples all over her face". The first thing that comes across would more logically be" Oh three hellabig pimples on her face in one straight symetrical line, and one is disgustingly on her eyelid, or maybe she just got into a big fight and someone black-eyed her". You can't deny when you see things growing on faces which look like a hump, mosquito bites will never come across their minds. Haha so I just want to say that I'm thankful for a day spent entirely at home so people wouldn't even need to see my joke face.

Anyway, I'm in such deep trouble cause I really want to purchase so many things online and I just counted that they sum up to $300++ :<









If you do want to know where to get these, I'm painfully willing to share the details, just leave me a comment. Made a pact with myself, if I can earn $350 within this week, I shall purchase 5 of the items above, so wish me luck! I was thinking that the first tribal item would go so perfectly well with a dreamcatcher necklace, don't you think so too? I'm so obsessed with anything got to do with chiffon, faux leather, knitted, tribal clothings now, I foresee a burning hole in my pocket...

5 comments:

  1. Hi, can you tell me where to get the grey long sleeves and the chained vest? thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get them here, this girl is doing a spree currently so get them soon before it closes!
    http://weluvmeow.livejournal.com/14986.html#cutid1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear the second knitted cape is selling at $15 on another site dont buy!! I'm getting it with rachel what colour dyou want? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear it's alright! I don't want to buy anything first till I earn some money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY im interested in the second knitted cape top , can i know where is it ?! candidlunchbox@gmail.com DO MAIL ME . PLEASE. THANKS. AND by any chance the first top too! :)

    ReplyDelete