Thursday, December 2, 2010

Always, always remember to love yourself.


So I'm back from Jakarta+Bandung and thought that I should maybe give an account of my shopping experience there! Stuffs in indonesia= cheap+nice especially at their fashion outlets, got raybans and marc jacobs and zara blazers for an affordable price so if you guys are deciding to head there in the near future I highly recommend it! But the food there was really dirty and unhealthy, despite it being all delicious and fattening. ! Amongst the list of items which I listed I would get there, I got my tortoise shell spectacle frame, knitted stuff and as for the rest I didn't really manage to get them but its alright cause I foresee some money rolling in after I sell my goods hehe I'm so excited! And I have decided to do a Christmas giveaway soon too maybe my tortoise shell spectacle frame or a rayban or a blazer from zara so stay tuned alright!~ Spent my time in the car given the terrible traffic in Jakarta watching a taiwanese drama " Devil Beside You", and I must say Mike He is soooo adorable *.* And I've also spent some time going online and drooling over items sold at SMV, but its far too over priced to make it worth my money~

Now for my list of to-get/to-do items:
1. Lomography Diana lens dulexe

2. Chain headpiece


3. Evil twin sweater
4. Armor ring

5. DIY turban

You can learn how to tie your own turban here:
6. Find a supplier to print clothes
7. Learn to shred my own knitted items+ leggings properly
8. Chanel inspired tattoos
9. Zipper jacket in style of Rick Owens
10.Alexander Wang belt

Credits to : x/x/x


No comments:

Post a Comment