Monday, December 13, 2010

It takes two to tango.

Its been some time since I've blogged here, I've been watching a couple of shows recently and hellcats is one of them. The girls in hellcats have such good bodies they make me so motivated to work out, and ashley Tisdale is so lovely. Anyway I've come across this fashion blog called "Diary of a short girl" which I think petite girls should totally check out. Hollywood women aren't as tall as they seem! The blog is about petite fashions and hollywood actresses ways of dressing to overcome their short figure. I'm 4'11 so I find this site extremely helpful, alright then, just a short post to end of right here. Shall be back with pictures I hope! I have been watching the curious case of Benjamin Button again, and I'm falling in love with the storyline over and over again, brad pitt is one hell of a charmer i must say.

Just a few heels/boots/wedges I'm falling in love with, you know when you're short, you can wear every heel on earth without a worry!

Dolce Vita Wesley Booties

Bakers shoes Ramona
Jeffery Campbell Cutout Suede Platform Wedge

Steve Madden Warrick Black Leather Peep Toe Wedge Clogs



Free People Solvang Clog




Modern Mad Marion Wedge
Probably would love it better in black.


Charlotte Russe Sweater Top Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment