Wednesday, December 8, 2010

If ignorance is bliss, then why aren't people happy?


MusicPlaylistView Profile

A mash of a few songs I've been listening to lately :) A lot people have been saying that Nickelback's version of Gotta be Somebody is nicer, but in actuality I really do prefer Shayne Ward's version. Shall be up with photos soon, so glad I met Sinyee today at the library. I had been having an awkward feeling that I would meet her today and coincidentally we did, that's why we must always trust your senses. I went to the library to borrow the curious case of Benjamin button and the by F.Scott Fitzgerald. To my surprise it is a really thin book, 60 pages or so. Its amazing how they could produce a 2.5 hours movie, when harry potter made a few hundred pages to an equally long movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment