Saturday, December 4, 2010

Destroying is the new black.

A photobooth shot of my old new leggings! Really proud of my attempt to jut in my scissors randomly to create a destroyed badass look, I mean using your scissors aggressively to do this itself was badass already hahaha, I think the best way to create this look is to imagine someone you really detest as your legging, and trust me, everything would turn out just fine. Hitting two birds with one stone- vent your anger and look fashionable at the same time. If you are afraid to destroy your own leggings or afraid that they would turn out ugly you can always keep checking imoustacheyou.blogspot.com for updates, cause I might be selling these for a really affordable price ($10 or so):) Alright have to get dressed up for a day out with my lovely cousins .

No comments:

Post a Comment