Saturday, November 27, 2010

Should I be lying on my bed with a bunch of roses?

Haha I know I've been barely past a few posts and now I'm gonna be away for a few days at Jakarta, heard they have so many wholesale clothings there I am so excited, Banana Republic, Club Monaco etc *.* My eyes are sparkling... but no American Apparel :( Anyway I've written a list of items I would want to get when I'm there so here goes.

1. Tortoise shell spectacle frames
2. Knitted sweaters/top

Did I mention how perfect this would be for a rainy day spent in Starbucks.

3. Leather bomber jackets in nude brown and black

Who cares if it is gonna be hot in Singapore?

4. A plain maxi dress

5. Thigh high knit leggings

I can't find my american apparel's thigh high sheer leggings. I'm sure its somewhere in my closet :(

6.A plain black maxi skirt

which I hope will work out for me :/

Credits: x/x/x/x/x/x

Gonna spend my 5 days there with my different pairs of coloured socks+doctor martens, hahaha I'm so glad I got the socks at $10 for 4 today, the colours are so pretty. And I've packed my luggage while watching Ugly Betty and I'm so depressed that its over! I love Betty and the way she shines so beautifully even though she isn't physically attractive compared to the other actresses, I respect her a lot for all the confidence in herself. Can't believe I'm repeating myself again but I can't wait to migrate to America, where people get to dress and express themselves freely without being judged. Criticism and disapproval is what you get here in Singapore I guess. America, here I come. Alright then gonna leave you with a quote I came across while watching Ugly Betty. See you in 5 days!

I’ve had to say good-bye more times than I may have like, but everyone can say that. And no matter how many times we have to do it - even if it’s for the greater good, it still stings. And although we will never forget what we’ve given up, we owe it to ourselves to keep moving forward. What we can’t do is live our lives afraid of the next good-bye because chances are they are not going to stop. The trick is to recognize when a good-bye can be a good thing - when it’s a chance to start again.
-Betty Suarez


On a side note: imoustacheyou.blogspot.com is updated please do visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment