Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A picture of you, like a picture of heaven

Things you can do with a plain wall+photobooth= infinite.
Am craving for some soup now but I'm so excited to post the photos I took of my clothes to sell them! Support imoustacheyou.blogspot.com plz! What a night I had, spending time taking the clothes off the hanger putting them on, arranging them neatly,picking up my camera, and taking snapshots of them. I was repeating the process for like a million times it was starting to feel like a chore. But all the hardwork is paid off with the pretty satisfying photos. Was showing my dad and mom this and my dad was like you should name it something more quirky like "Anything anything" And my instant reaction=??!! HAHAHA i'm actually quite happy with the url I came up with while watching bones when Angela said :" Short people have better leverage". I need my ugly betty season 4, and bones season 3 right. now. Series always end the episode, leaving me hanging there which really pisses me off sometimes... Anyway if you haven't heard 'Shattered' by OCR, you should its awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment